The Spring Knitting & Stitching Show Olympia London 3rd-6th March
I'm coming to London. Yippee!! Leaving Australia mid February and I am going to really enjoy this trip to England and Wales! There are a few must sees on my list. This is a trip of love and work. I am visiting Fabric Stores that you nominate and look forward to meeting you too!! The Spring Knitting & Stitching Show is on the top of the list. I'll be there. Down here in Australia we do have lovely show but we don't have Olympia! This is the definitive event for anyone with a love of stitch and crafts, supplies, workshops and textile art. Well that's me to a tee!
I'll be there With Bells On. Looking forward to meeting you there too!!! Look for me don't be afraid to say Hello.
If you are living in England/Wales and want to go too..
Simple Steps to Win a Free Ticket here!
1. Send an email to me with your Nominated favourite Fabric Store in England/Wales:
2. Subscribe: Your email address will enable me to send you news and updates of where I am in England!
3. Be at a Winning Fabric Store where I will announce and present the ticket to the Winners in Person!
Stay tuned for Winning Stores, Appearance times and dates. Looking forward to meeting you in store or at the Olympic London Spring Show!
Let me share with you some of the wonderful Spring Show activities below:
Spring Show Features
The Dressmaking Studio
- Funky legging or yoga pants in 3 hours
- Introduction to Nuno Felting Fabric manipulation-Creative Dressmaking Techniques
- Up cycle ties into a Tote Style Bag
- Free Motion Embroidery and Applique
- Viking Knitting 21st Century Style
- Japanese folded Patchwork
- Try your hand a Tie-dyeing
- Learn Vintage Rag Rug Techniques: Embellish a Bag
- Simple Summer Seaside Dress
- Broomstick Lace Crochet Scarf
- Essential Dressmaking Techniques
- Working with Stretch fabric Make a top
- Pattern alterations for Bigger busts
And there is so much more...
Pictures from The Spring Knitting & Stitching Show Web page
Follow me on Instagram, Subscribe to my blog and YouTube for more fun with Fabric, Patterns and Life!!