Hands up if you have fabric for 12 months sewing? 2 years? 5 years? 10 years?
A lifetime or even 2 lifetimes, maybe?
Does anyone really know how much treasured fabric they really have?
Could there be a break out of "Fabric Pop up Shops" in neighbourhoods all over the world if we decided to sell our fabrics?Would Real Fabric Shops be put out of business if this really happened?
A Very Scary Scenario, very scary indeed.
Looking into your fabric stash is an overwhelming task. Tip: Don't do it all at once. Take small steps, de-nial is a wide river!
Why should we all do this??
- Because There Is treasure in that stash
- Life is short
- You probably still love your fabric
- It doesn't cost anything
- You will have fun
- Some fabric will be imperfect.. prevent further damage
- You will be glad you started the expedition
- You will use your fabric
- You will wear what you have sewn
- You will stop feeling guilty...well not completely but it's a start
Let me know if you start on this Incredible Journey of a Lifetime...a lifetime of fabric that is!
Tag me on Instagram @annewhalley and use the hashtag #killerkloset when you have made something from your stash. I would love to see what you have made.
Follow me on Instagram! Subscribe to my Blog and YouTube to see what I'm up to next!!