Next week it's Spring ..... just when I got into the Winter Sewing Groove!
Now do I keep sewing Winter or leave the pre cut Patterns until next year?
The Pros and Cons:
- It's Fabulous to finish the Winter Sewing list
- Melbourne is famous for having 4 seasons in one day!
- I always sew faster with a deadline
- To be ready for Spring I should start planning and cutting and sewing Spring garments
- I don't want to be chasing my tail all Spring like I was through Winter
- Once the blossoms are all out my Winter sewing vibe disappears
- It's annoying not to finish my seasonal sewing list
- It's still really cold outside
I'm leaning towards sewing half the Winter pre-cut pattern pile and mixing in a few Spring projects, looking to see which projects are more Trans-seasonal.
... which means I can actually wear some of my new Spring garments in Spring ... sounds like a plan!
Here are the last of the Winter projects I think I will complete:
In Vintage looking Ponte
Vogue Designer Pattern OOP 1129
This Coat .... it's not lined and more like a long cardigan really. Trans-seasonal✓
The eye ball shirt
Vogue Designer Pattern Vintage 1430
It's orange and really should be in my wardrobe .... and not in a half finished state
Well now I have a Plan!
How does the New Season affect you? Do you try and finish what you have planned to make or do you save it for next year ... or a bit of both?
If you need help Finishing one season and planning the next send me an email
Follow me on Instagram and Subscribe to my Blog for more Adventures with Patterns Fabric and Life!